Your International Foundation Year
Study the Teesside International Foundation Year
The International Foundation Year* at Teesside University International Study Centre is the perfect way for international students like you to achieve your dreams with an undergraduate degree. At the International Study Centre, we have created a supportive and welcoming place of learning – designed to help you adapt and adjust to the UK education system.
You can study our International Foundation Year programme for either 2.5 or 3 terms, depending on your English language level. We offer two subject pathways leading to a variety of undergraduate degrees at Teesside University, so no matter your interests, you can progress to the degree that is right for you.
Whichever programme length you join us for, your foundation year will be spent developing the subject knowledge, study skills and English language abilities needed to thrive on your undergraduate degree. Once you have successfully completed the programme and joined the first year of your undergraduate degree, you will be fully prepared to continue your academic adventure at Teesside.
Who is the International Foundation Year for?
You will benefit from our International Foundation Year, if you:
- are ready to study at a UK university – but need help meeting the entry requirements.
- want to develop your English skills whilst living in the UK.
- want to begin your journey as a part of a supportive international community.
- will benefit from individual attention before beginning your degree.
- hope to feel more prepared for your undergraduate degree.