Your pathway to a Masters degree in the UK
Study the Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme at Teesside
The Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme* can help you to bridge the gap between an undergraduate degree from your home country and a postgraduate degree in the UK. By spending one term with us at the International Study Centre, you can feel assured that you will begin your Masters degree with the confidence and knowledge to succeed.
By beginning your journey with us, you’ll be able to spend time dedicated to reaching the necessary English language skills to get the most out of your Teesside degree. You will have the choice of two subject pathways – leading to a range of progression degrees across business, the humanities, science and engineering. Once you have successfully completed your programme and achieved the required grades, you can begin your chosen postgraduate degree at the innovative Teesside University.
Who is the Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme for?
You will benefit from our Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme, if you:
- want to further your employability by developing your knowledge to expert level.
- gained an undergraduate degree in your home country, and hope to transfer those skills to a postgraduate degree in the UK.
- are passionate about your field and willing to learn more about it.
- want to develop your English skills, especially with a focus on vocabulary related to your subject.
- need help reaching the entry requirements of studying a postgraduate degree at a UK university.
Your chosen subject
Join us today
Our student enrolment advisors are available to answer your questions and help you with your application. We can’t wait to meet you.