Your student life
Discover a friendly and welcoming student community
Welcome to Teesside, the first step to your future career. Before you get started on your next adventure, you can spend some time getting to know your new home.
Where is Teesside University International Study Centre?
The International Study Centre is located on campus at Teesside University. The University is situated in Middlesbrough, a friendly town in the North East of England. The University is home to students from all over the world, making it a diverse and supportive place to study abroad.
You will also be welcomed into the town itself, with friendly locals ready to make your time in the UK a great one. Here you will experience both town and country living, combining the old and the new, history and culture.
A friendly campus community
You will be a part of student life from day one at the International Study Centre. Located on campus at the University, you will benefit directly from:
- A range of on-campus accommodation options (starting from £65 per week) — take the stress out of deciding where to live
- 145 million learning resources available in the library
- A Students’ Union as your hub for student life
- A dedicated student gym
- Campus Heart – an all-year-round outdoor events space
- £13.2 million student life building focusing on your wellbeing
*Based on the views of 1295 students within a global survey response of 92,019 students. More info at: tribalgroup.com/participants