Your International Year One
Progress to the second year of your degree with our International Year One
If you are an ambitious student ready to start your career, our International Year One programme can help you graduate from your undergraduate degree in the typical three years.
You will spend the first year of your degree with us at the International Study Centre, developing the skills you need to succeed on your degree. You will then complete your chosen degree at Teesside University – where you will have a voice to shape your own education.
Who is the International Year One for?
You will benefit from our International Year One, if you:
- are an ambitious, career-focused student.
- want to develop your English skills before beginning your degree.
- feel you will benefit from spending a year within our supportive community.
- want to spend time getting to know the UK education system.
- want to graduate in just three years, ready to begin your career.
- hope to learn the foundations of your chosen subject.
- want to study under teachers who are experts in international education.
Your chosen subject
We offer our International Year One programme in two different subject routes to ensure we can help as many students as possible achieve their goals.