Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme with Integrated Internship*
Your practical career skills
On top of the usual benefits of studying a Masters degree in the UK, gaining practical experience through an internship is another great way to develop your skills and further your career. At Teesside University International Study Centre, you can study one of our postgraduate pathway programmes whilst also undertaking an integrated internship as part of your pathway studies.
Your internship will take place online and will be seamlessly integrated with your pathway programme at the International Study Centre, where our staff are available to help you with the application process – as well as during the internship itself.
Once you successfully complete your pathway programme and internship, you will join your Masters degree at Teesside with a mix of theoretical and practical experience. There will be even more work experience opportunities waiting for you at the University – and even more once you graduate from your degree, allowing you to take advantage of the UK’s Graduate Immigration Route.
Why choose the Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme with Integrated Internship?
- The ability to gain professional work experience before you begin your postgraduate degree through one term of an online internship.
- Work up to 20 hours a week at one of 3500+ host companies in more than 70 countries.
- Access an internship tailored to you and your career goals, arranged through Virtual Internships.
- Receive dedicated career support through from a dedicated internship coach.
- Access CareerBridge, an award-winning online professional development hub.
- A choice of internship in an industry directly related to your degree, including human resources, engineering, finance, digital marketing, computer science and more.
When you study the Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme with Integrated Internship, you will study the core modules found on your relevant subject pathway page, as well as spending one term on your internship.
Related to your field of study, internships allow you to work on tailored projects that meet your specific career goals and allow you to gain valuable work experience before you start postgraduate study. Internships are available with a wide range of global companies and you benefit from having a dedicated internship coach to help you get the most out of your experience.
Progress to your degree
After you complete the Accelerated Pre-Masters Programme with Integrated Internship and achieve the required grades, you will be able to progress to your chosen Masters degree at Teesside University. By completing this pathway, you will be able to progress to the following degrees, depending on your subject pathway.
Business, Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
Computing, Engineering and Science
*Subject to approval
Join us today
Our student enrolment advisors are available to answer your questions and help you with your application. We can’t wait to meet you.