Your Accelerated Year Two Entry
Study the Accelerated Year Two Entry
The Accelerated Year Two Entry* at Teesside University International Study Centre is your chance to combine the benefits of a pathway programme with those of a university degree – in the shortest possible amount of time. This four-term programme allows you to experience the contents of our International Foundation Year and International Year One programmes, before progressing directly to the second year of your undergraduate degree.
This comprehensive programme, designed specifically for international students, will allow you to spend time fully understanding the subject knowledge, study skills and English language abilities needed to truly get the most out of your degree. After successfully completing your pathway programme, you will join your chosen degree at the University for your final two years of study.
Who is the Accelerated Year Two Entry for?
You will benefit from our Accelerated Year Two Entry, if you:
- have goals of studying a degree at a UK university, but need help meeting the entry requirements.
- hope to save time and money by combining an International Foundation Year and International Year One into one programme.
- take advantage of a joint visa (iCAS) and save time by applying for only one visa for your programme duration.
- would benefit from starting your study abroad adventuring in a supportive, international environment.
- want to study a pathway programme, but still graduate in as short a time as possible.
- want to begin your degree with the knowledge and confidence to succeed.